If you specialise in design projects for specific sectors, this section is designed to inspire you and provide sector specific information and suitability. Whether you are looking for new floors in a care home, hotel, restaurant or retail store, within our commercial flooring we surely have something ideal for your space, your needs and your style.
Our flooring ranges are but not limited to:
- Luxury Vinyl Tiles
- Loose Lay Vinyl Planks And Tiles
- Acoustic Flooring
- Hardwood And Engineered Timber Flooring
- Commercial And Domestic Carpet
- Carpet Tiles
- Concrete Finishes
- Artificial Grass
- Custom Made Designer Jet Carpet
- Custom Logo Mats
Extremely hardwearing, Evolved Luxury Floors products are designed to withstand heavy footfall while also being a competitively priced and an environmentally responsible choice.
With a broad range of colours, design and sizes, durability does not have to compromise design. You can create a floor that is unique to each of your projects by creatively using design strips, combining one or more designs or by including a feature.
Vinyl Planks. Evolved Luxury Floors brings the ageless beauty of natural flooring to customer’s home without the hassle. Floors with all the wondrous individuality of wood grain, the luminosity of marble and the subtle textures of limestone and slate, but much easier to install and look after.
The inspiration comes from the beauty of the natural world and the company is passionate about bringing this natural beauty into every product it sells, so the floors reflect the natural variation and random character of natural materials.
From the intricate grain details of real woods, to the timeless tactile qualities of natural stones, the floors are the ultimate in style and offer customers exceptionally high quality and performance. The floors are designed and guaranteed to stay looking amazing for 12, 15 years or even lifetime warranty.
Vinyl planks bring the natural variance and random character of natural materials, rather than looking uniform and manufactured, so each has its own individual grain and appearance.
Contact us with any enquiries and we are happy to advise and recommend the best flooring for your commercial project.
- Multi Residential / High Rise Units / Offices
Our vinyl flooring is sure to have something ideal for your space, your needs and your style.
Our collections feature realistic and stylish wood and stone effect flooring. The planks are durable home flooring with long guarantees. The guarantees very from 15 years to limited lifetime warranty.
- House Build
Building companies and developers can choose from a large range of flooring for their customers based on effect, colour and style to suit both building style and buyer’s range of tastes. Our vinyl flooring ranges are also popular choices for social housing, apartment blocks and retirement home complexes.
Aesthetically vinyl flooring closely replicates the look and feel of natural floor coverings such as oak, slate and limestone, but it is generally more versatile. Unlike ceramic tiles and stone flooring, our vinyl flooring ceramic tile effect and stone effect flooring is warm under foot and doesn’t chip or crack. Our flooring is also quiet when compared to many floating floors making it ideal for apartments.
Our luxury vinyl tiles can be used in all rooms in the home except wet rooms and can stand the rigours of children’s or pet activity. Our vinyl flooring comes with the wear layer and manufacturing pedigree that puts industrial-grade durability into a studio apartment or executive home – without sacrificing appearance.
Our luxury vinyl tiles are proven in the toughest high-footfall environments – venues where long hours, hard-wear, knocks and spills are the norm. Plus our floors have up to a 15 year commercial warranty.
Evolved Luxury Floors products are a well established and proven choice for the demands of hotels, bars, restaurants, tourist attractions and leisure facilities, where the look, resilience and ease of keeping floors clean is vital.
Choosing Evolved Luxury Floors vinyl flooring for your client’s board room, reception area or open plan office helps create a stylish and inspiring working environment. What’s more, your facilities managers will be delighted with its durability and ease of maintenance.
We install eye-catching designs for high impact areas, to make a good first impression in spaces such as reception and waiting areas. Faithful reproduction of natural materials and a range of large floor tiles and planks can help create a sense of space in larger areas. We offer a customised service options provides businesses with bespoke features or a prominent company logo to reflect their brand personality.
- Sports / Gym
Gym Flooring – Rubber Flooring For Gymnasiums – Available in Rolls and Tiles. Rubber tiles are Australia’s number one gym flooring product ever. One of the reasons for their wide popularity among Australian gym owners, is its quality and dimensional stability. The flooring doesn’t smell like most of the imported rubber tiles that are available on the market.
Our evolved stylish, durable and low maintenance flooring helps you to create a safe and inspiring educational environment in which students can learn and flourish.
Our products can be installed with confidence, knowing they’re suitable for use in a child’s environment. We offer products that meet the Australian R9 and R10 slip ratings.
- Health and Aged Care
Our products can be installed with confidence, knowing that they are very suitable for use in a health care and aged care environment. We offer products that meet the Australian R9 and R10, R11 slip ratings, including commercial sheet vinyls.
- Our client at The Island Cafe in Bundall was looking to create a French Colonial look in the new cafe. We recommended a black and white checkerboard vinyl tile that has a high quality durable wear layer and is perfect for traffic in the cafe.
- Watch the video to view the beautiful cafe and the black and white vinyl tiles.
- The product used was Karndean Opus, colours Luna and Nero. It is the perfect vinyl flooring for commercial applications such as retail, offices, hospitality.
- At Evolved Luxury Floors, we can help you create the ideal flooring for your space, your needs and your style within our vinyl flooring ranges.
- Our collections feature realistic and stylish wood and stone effect flooring. The loose lay planks are a durable commercial flooring with long warranties. The commercial warranties vary from 10 years to 15 years warranty.
- Building companies and developers can create a custom flooring for their customers based on effect, colour and style to suit both building style and buyer’s range of tastes.
- Our vinyl flooring ranges are also popular choices for social housing, apartment blocks and retirement home complexes, as well as aged care facilities.
- Our luxury vinyl tiles can be used in all rooms in the home except wet rooms and can stand the rigours of children’s or pet activity. Our vinyl flooring comes with the wear layer and manufacturing pedigree that puts industrial-grade durability into a studio apartment or executive home – without sacrificing appearance.
- The funky new rooftop bar Up On Constance in Fortitude Valley have chosen one of our beautiful loose lay vinyl tiles for their flooring.
- It is a greta choice for such a high traffic area, where spillages can occur, the very durable vinyl tiles are easy to clean and maintain making them the best flooring alternative to timber or carpet.
- House – building companies or builders can create a custom range for their customers based on the style, colour and effect, to suit both building style and buyer’s range of tastes. Our flooring ranges are a popular choice for apartment blocks, aged care, retirement home complexes or social housing.
- Our flooring ranges recommended for new home builds are: vinyl planks, engineered timber fooring, bamboo, hardwood timber and carpet.